The letter to the right was in the 9/7 edition of the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette. It is completely devoid of fact and appears to be the rambling of a simpleton. I looked up Austin, AR and guess what? It had a whopping 1000+ people living there in 2010. Talk about a metropolis! But I digress. I'm also tired of all the whining- by Conservatives, that is:
- I'm tired of all the cries of "Persecution" whenever someone disagrees with a Conservative
- I'm tired of the "lies of omission" by Conservatives concerning the economy and health care reform
- I'm tired of the hypocrisy when it comes to behavior, i.e., soliciting sex in the men's bathroom is okay for Conservatives but a Dem sending a picture of himself with no shirt is akin to a crime against God.
- I'm tired of Conservative religious nuts labeling every single natural disaster as "God's punishment" for something Liberals did
- I'm tired of the FRC, AFA, Freedomworks, CPAC, etc. all saying that the 1st Amendment applies to no religion but Christianity
- I'm tired of Conservatives wanting to monitor my sex life
- I'm tired of the lies regarding voting fraud and sharia law
I could go on and on. Oh, and BTW, the real way you can tell an Obama supporter from a Romney one? The Obama one understands that a polished turd is, at the end of the day, still a turd and still smelly.